Thursday, December 20, 2018

Double Workout Day

Today I had a scheduled swim in the morning, and I had a run scheduled for tomorrow. However, we had freezing rain here today so the shoulders of the road and all the sidewalks and parking lots are just an ice rink. Kinda scary walking around tonight. I also don't have time in the morning to drive down to the Y and back due to a work obligation, so I decided to do the run on the track at the Y tonight while the kid was at swim team practice.

I was pretty happy with the run tonight. Everything felt good, no issues with my legs at all. My times seem fast, which makes me question it a bit. But I was trying to go at a faster pace when I was running so maybe I actually succeeded.

But overall it went well. Now time to get packed up as we head out Saturday morning for an 8 day road trip for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment