Sunday, November 8, 2020

Outside Bike...in November?

It was surprisingly warm today for the first full weekend in November, so I figured I would take advantage and get outside on the bike. Just a long cruise with a couple of short intensity intervals is what I was after today and I was successful.


The wind really picked up for the second half of the ride. It was about 12mph when I left but an hour in, it really picked up and was 20 gusting to 30. So much of the ride home was either a crosswind or into the wind.

By 2 hours in, my legs were pretty toast. I didn't sleep very well last night so that didn't help matters either. But it was sunny, upper 50's in November, and great to be outside riding again.

Got a text from a friend today that I found funny. "Saw you on the bike today on industrial. You were heading home. I said, whoa, that guy is fast...then I said..wait, is that Tim? Saw your Strava and yep sure was."

No comments:

Post a Comment